Thursday, June 26, 2014

NEXT GAME; Sunday 29th June vs Fairfield



Our last game of the Summer season is an away game to Fairfield. This is a 10am kick off and we will need a strong squad to round off a fairly tough first 9 games to the season. I think the team is getting better but we have been unlucky in certain games. Fairfield will be out for revenge as they are the only team we have beaten this year!  So let's do it again!!

Who is in?


FAIRFIELD LUDLOWE HIGH SCHOOL (Lower and Upper) (also ROGER LUDLOWE COMMUNITY CENTER): 785 Unquowa Rd Fairfield, CT 64824
(Nike® Artificial Turf field approved for SASL games)
I-95 to Exit 21. Southbound right, Northbound left onto Mill Plain Road bearing right about 1⁄2 mile to stop sign and turn right onto Unquowa Road. Go about 200 yards to the entrance of Fairfield Ludlowe High School / Roger Ludlowe Community Center on the right. Follow the driveway around to the back of the building through the parking lot. Stay to the right of the large upper field if going down hill to the lower field.
Teams should note that NO ALCOHOL is allowed on school grounds!


                           GO USA!!!!!!


33 comments:

  1. I'm in. We should bring oxygen this time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys, coaching in suffield tournament. 8.30.and 10.30.games. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan
    David I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca
    RobBz
    Dustin

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan
    David I
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6 in, 6 out Still to hear from Tim, Johnny I and B, Tano, Roniildo, Ruggero, Fribeka, Hulk?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last game until August guys! Oh and TomA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca
    RobBz
    Dustin

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan
    David I
    Jim
    Ruggero

    ReplyDelete
  11. 6 in, 7 out, still to hear from;
    Johnny B
    Johnny I
    TomA
    Fribeka
    Tano
    Roniildo
    Tim
    Hulk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on guys I would give my right and left leg to play if I could unfortunately cannot get out of this commitment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin Just joking with you....... you have been an absolute stalwart since joining the team
      No pressure mate
      I woud point out though, if you really didn't have either your left or right legs I might be forced to play you in defense ;o)

      Delete
  13. Well after saurez I am thinking of giving up soccer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that was bad...... maybe a visit to dentist will help him?

      Delete
  14. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca
    RobBz
    Dustin
    Tano
    Fribeka
    Johnny I

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan
    David I
    Jim
    Ruggero

    ReplyDelete
  15. 9 in, 7 out, Still to hear from

    Johnny B
    TomA
    Tim
    Hulk
    Roniildo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca
    RobBz
    Dustin
    Tano
    Fribeka
    Johnny I
    TomA

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan
    David I
    Jim
    Ruggero

    ReplyDelete
  17. Johnny B
    Tim
    Hulk
    Roniildo ( I'm guessing you are in? )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Roll call;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Tpink
    la Boca
    RobBz
    Dustin
    Tano
    Fribeka
    Johnny I
    TomA
    Roniildo

    OUT;

    Leo
    Mike
    Kevin
    Dan
    David I
    Jim
    Ruggero
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  19. people might want to car pool at exit 58. I will have my family in the car and will be driving from RI so i will go straight there

    ReplyDelete
  20. still waiting to hear from Johnny B and Hulk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mexico robbed by cheating diving Robben......really sucks

    ReplyDelete