Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last Indoor Game!

Ruben and his new Celtic shirt!!

It's the last game of the indoor season this Thursday and it's a tough one against Guilford Black Eagles. The game starts at 7pm and we need players to turn up for this one! I know Rob is injured and I'm out so make sure you can make it. This years indoor sessions have not been as successful as last years but still great fun. So far we have played 12 games, winning 5, losing 6 and drawing 1. We have scored 75 goals and lost only 62! If we beat the Eagles at least we can have a winning season based on goals scored!!


Next up is the outdoor season! We will get the fixture list from Tom soon, I hope, but the first game is scheduled for Sunday 18th April so for those of you that have not been playing indoor please reacquaint yourself with a football!
Tom will have to say whether or not we can get a friendly together against one of our CARLS teams for this Sunday coming?

Also, here is a message from the CFO Roniildo!

The following is a summary of MCFC financial status as of April 5th, 2010.

Date $ Deposits $ Payments$ Balance

4/05/10 $2,250.37 $1,255.00 $995.37

SASL (beginning Aug 2010)
21 registered players; only 8 players are paid up!

CARSL(beginning 18 Apr 2010)
21 registered players; only 9 players are paid up!

Indoor Session #2
9 registered players; Total payment was $825. We collected $792, loss of $33

Indoor Session #3
9 registered players; Total payment was $625. We collected $585, loss of $40

By end of May, I need to submit $500 payment to SASL. That will leave a balance of only $495 .37

We need the rest of the season payments soon as we start paying for referee fees!
I also propose we use some of the money to purchase 3 new team balls. If you have preference on soccer ball type, feedback much appreciated! We also need to buy corner flags.

Our CEO will plan our beer and snack rotation for the upcoming CARSL session!

IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY.....Please reach out to Roniildo to pay your season fees for the CARLS which starts on Sunday 18th April!



16 comments:

  1. Johnaldo, thanks for posting the reminder!

    I'll be at the Eagles match on Thursday at 7PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there Thursday, though I'm still actually recovering from my flu last week. I might be a little less fleet-of-hoof than I like.

    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! John it looks like I eat the cat of the last post, no more Pasta for me now. lol
    I'm in for Thursday, also I will play goal keeper if Gato let me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys,

    Just heard from Ron Weller (Hawks) that they start practice at Cox school tomorrow at 6PM.

    It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a performance by Barca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roniildo or El Gato send me your match report for the game on Thursday and I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys, I have to work on thursdays to 9 pm. So I can't play indoor, you guys know its hard for me, but the first is my job. Good luck and i'll see you soon. Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jorge, totally understand! Look forward to seeing you for outdoor (i think it is the 18th, but Tom can verify for us).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous Jorge, is Carlito available tomorrow night for 7PM match?

    Johnaldo, Messi was out of this world with his finishing...he reminded me of Carlos and Jorge ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyone joining me with the Hawks tonight at 6PM?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carlos will come to the last indoor.

    Our first outdoor game will be against Southington FC on the 18th and this will be an AWAY game for us in Southington.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Tom!

    Are directions to Southington on the CARSL website, and is it a 10AM KO?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ruben, can you resend the website with the best deals on cleats...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roniildo:
    Good practice this afternoon I wish more Celtics player shows to get in shape for the official games.
    About the web site this are good deal also match the Celtic shirt, but you'll see any you like obvious.

    http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-001-151&DEPT=002&BRAND=001

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ruben,
    It was really fun, and will help get those legs back in shape! Hope to see a good turn out tonight guys for the eagles match.

    BOR,
    do you have the field for practice at 6PM tonght?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have agreat Game. GuysP

    ReplyDelete