Friday, November 27, 2009

NEXT GAME; Sunday 29th Nov, Prospect!

Hi Guys, hope you all had a fun and healthy Thanksgiving!

We have a "make up" league game this weekend against Prospect. The game is at home on the Town Campus field starting at the usual time. Prospect are one of those teams that we have managed to avoid playing against for most of 2009. In fact we have played them only once in the last 2 years and that was a horrible 1-0 defeat at home when they had 10 players the whole game ! The match report on that one is below;




As it stands we have a full squad for the game and the weather looks as though it will be cooperating on Sunday. Let's hope we can play like we did in the first half against Southington and the second half against New Fairfield! If we can string a whole game together playing like that we will give Prospect a real Thanksgiving stuffing.......


See you Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. Squad so far;

    Johnaldo
    Jodingo!!
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Tom A
    Carlos
    Dejan
    Henrique
    Jorge
    Telat
    Ilhan
    Halil

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know...Roniildo, did you talk to Fribeka about this Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to be able to make tomorrow's game (family function).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! still not certain about my status for tomorrow! Will let you know later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fribeka, i will stay up late to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The enigma has become a real conundrum, wrapped in a mystery.... has he retired? Has he forgot he plays for us? I haven't seen him since his player focus came out....he may be doing a Sarah Palin type tour to take advantage of all the publicity.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fribeka! Green light? Red Light?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hockey season has started and told my wife we were done with soccer???? and I took 10lbs on thanksgiving :o) But the main reason for now is that her grandma (90 years old) was taken by emergency to the hospital today and my wife is still there. She (grandma) will be fine but... I need to see with my wife if she needs to go back tomorrow, if she'll be fine with my son... So, I'll leave you on that note - If I play, I will be there on time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear that Jacques, i'm sure we will have enough players for tomorrow if you can't make it

    ReplyDelete