Sunday, December 20, 2009

Striker Of The Fall 2009!





After some outrageous vote counts in the best midfielder poll with a record 54 votes cast and the winner ( Dejan for European President!! ) garnering 80% of those votes, will we see a similar battle emerge in the Striker of the Fall vote?

We have five main candidates for the vote who have all played a strong part in the 2009 season. Henrique and Carlos who finished as top scorers for the season with 7 goals each, followed closely by Jorge with 6. Scotty was also on the scoring charts with 3 before he was cut down in his prime by injury ( speedy recovery Scotty! ). Halil just joined the team near the end of the season so no photo of him yet but he goes straight into the poll.


Go ahead and vote! And please, do not use remote control of worldwide computer networks to influence the vote!!

5 comments:

  1. Here is what I posted in the Midfielder of the Fall section:

    Well I did send a hyperlink of the Madison Celtic blog to ONE friend in Munich in order for him to follow the team adventures in text & pictures and for fun to vote for the best Mittellaeufer (midfielder). I was sure he would know who that is. lol

    Good thing I didn't let tell my friends in Great Britain (Susan Boyle & Rod Stewart to name a couple), the rest of Europe especially the former Yugoslavian countries, my African & South American team mates as well as all the people I coached....lol

    What was the breakdown of the votes in terms on nationality? I did mention the blog & vote to my school friend in North Carolina, Can you confirm that she voted according to school loyalty please? :)

    Anyway this was a lot of fun and you may award the 24 Carat Trophy to Foni and the bonus money to the charity of your choice :)

    For all whom voted for me it's much appreciated and I commend you for good taste!
    Danke Schoen, Merci, Havla, Thank you..... :)

    Regards,

    Dejan

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case anyone needs American votes......absentee ballots and deceased votes available upon request :)

    Regards,

    Dejan

    ReplyDelete
  3. missed my chance for that....defender poll done already!

    ReplyDelete