Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best Summer Players are Revealed!

Midfielder!
Goalkeeper!
Defender!
Striker!

Yes, the polls are closed and once again democracy is the victor! We have finished our line up of the best players of the summer season. Jody, Behrooz, Jorge and, by acclamation, Jim, wins our votes. I won't comment about vote rigging but I'm sure all their friends and family know about the blog. As for the rest of us there is always the Fall season to show them what we are capable of!~

Glad to see Scotland getting off the mark in World cup qualification tonight with an away victory against Iceland! However, even I have to be impressed with England's 4-1 demolition of Croatia away from home. I do have to be impressed ....don't I?

More to come on our opponents for this weekend New Fairfield, who will be out to exact revenge for their horrible end of season defeat to the mighty Madison Celtic. Unfortunately, I will be missing for this game as i will be on vacation in the land of Mickey and Minnie........

3 comments:

  1. I still think the polls were rigged.....i voted for myself 3 times and I didn't win anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will give you an award for honesty

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 points so far this week!~
    I thought some of you were being shy by not giving me scores but by some of the e-mails i have got it looks like that is not the case....you are just not doing any exercise! Oh well, that will help with the season stamina then...

    ReplyDelete