Thursday, August 20, 2015

Match Report; Madison 0 Stamford City 1

How the Celts managed to lose this game is beyond explanation. The opposition, although tidy, were no great shakes. The had two attempt on goal through the whole game an scored with one. The Celts had at least ten fabulous chances to score from Johnny B, Tano, Leo, Johnaldo and several others and none of them went in. A very frustrating game as the Celts dominated possession and had some great moves throughout the match. The one great take away is that the team is playing well and is creating chances. We just need to convert over an action of those chances in to goals

Man of the Match;  Some good performances throughout the team but I think Dan's defensive and offensive play was a strong feature of the game and he earns the mom!

I'm uploading some of the video I took of the game....have fun watching


2 comments:

  1. Johnaldo thanks for the report and the videos. The first remind me that I need more Ketoconazole :) and more stamina. We getting close to be good results , you 'll see. And personally I didn't feel that I have good game , my fault I put to much air in the ball the field was too dry so it take forever to control the ball. That was big issue for me. I was out for 10 days (twisted ankle) and that was another factor. But good team work in def and mid finally we understand to push the the fwd. and we play mostly the time far from our goal. Like You explain we need to finish it. NEW SOCCER SHOES FOR NEXT GAME. So Tano the striker is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tano- all good points- build up play was much improved by everyone, and the only thing missing was final pass into the goal-my tip of the week- everyone buy a soccer ball and play with it 10 mins a day in the back yard or park or wherever- that will help with confidence on the ball- even better, if your schedule allows, join the awesome pickup games at Clinton on Tue& Thursday!

    See all 11 of you for Sunday's game in Waterbury- LOL

    ReplyDelete