Friday, February 7, 2014

Indoor Game 5; Madison 5 Guilford Bell Curve 3

A hard fought win for the Celts against a strong Guilford team that led for most of the first half. Although the sluggish start for the Celts could have led to a bit of a hiding they dragged themselves back into the game with great goals by Tano and Kevin to take  a narrow lead into the second half. The final 30 minutes saw the Celts hold on against waves of attack from the Guilford team with great defense from the back three as well as some superb saves. The final blow for Guilford came when the Celts scored a 5th goal to take all three points. Three wins a row for the mighty Celts!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Johnfor keep the blog alive. I'm enjoying reading your post.
    After the game I realize that I have a strong virus attack me is a stomach flu. My inmunsystem react very good but leave me wrack after 2 days of fever and diarrhea. Today no fever and I start to retain solids so I'm getting better. Thanks that virus don't got me on my respiratory system. see you boys next Thursday to keep playing good. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better TANO!

    Hope you got to see Liverpool 5-1 demolition of Arsenal on Saturday!!! Chelsea looking really good too, and ManU's troubles continue....

    Thanks to all of you have mailed in your waivers!! We're looking good for the new season and the State Cup Semi Final

    ReplyDelete