Sunday, August 5, 2012

Season Re-start Is Fast Approaching!

Hope you are all having a great Olympic Summer....... Go GB!!!!  And USA, and Brazil, and Argentina, and Poland etc etc Well as you watch the Worlds best athletes do their best for their countries I'm sure the very thought of the season re-starting has got you all excited!  Yes the season starts up again on Sunday August 19th with an away game against our old rivals and derby foes Guilford. I know a lot of you have been playing all through the break and the rest of us have been "resting" .  No alcohol, no party's, no cupcakes has been your mantra......  Well maybe some cupcakes......

Just to get us back in shape it would be good to try and get at least one get together  before the season starts so watch this site for details.

Who is going to win the mens and women's Gold for soccer?

4 comments:

  1. Duuuu! I'm a little fat with a lots of beers inside me. But,thank you to remember me that. I have 2 weeks to recovery my shape. I'll start to run today. Who is going to win the mens gold soccer? Mexico. They are a strong team, all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in the Carolinas the past two weeks. This means fried chicken, grits, eggs, bacon, bbq pork....all the diet food you can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 1200 calories at day for me,and is hard but works, by Sept. 4th. I will have 10 pounds less and my weight will be 156 pounds.

    ReplyDelete