Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Bell Tolls For The Curve!

Sorry I missed another game guys, I was in San Francisco and I'm still on the injured list although finally back in the gym! Tom A provides the match report below;

"Another win against Guilford Bell Curve!.....3-1 for Madison....last night it was crowded and we have like 15 players with a few not part of the main squad.....my brother brought 2 additional friends just to make sure we have enough players due to inconsistent showing of players for the past 2 weeks.
Our game started as being sloppy with passing and Guilford was playing at the same level but we were more forceful to fight for the ball....I think we played better toward the end of the first half and for some parts in the second half. We had many other chances to score by Tano, Safet, Mani and David....but we were unable to shoot the ball well and put the ball in the net."

Looks like you guys have to sort out the payment schedule for the indoor. If you have paid....you play....it's really simple.

18 comments:

  1. next game is Thursday, Field 4, 7pm versus Blackpool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last paragraph JH.
    Why people who criticize destructively, accentuate mistakes and ignoring the good things that you've done?. Last game I assist two goals one to Roniildo that he finish it great and one to David that I said to him before I passing, shoot with your left, and he did it exactly and precisely score. But the only thing that I hear after was " Tano you missed a goal that a kid can do it". Did you think that helps me? I do have enough pressure to my self if you know me, but at least I'm running hard and do passes more often that before. For those I would like to bring a quote from Don Quixote:"They bark, Sancho, a sign that we're moving" so please if we are from the same team don't bark at me as stranger, I always try to leave my best with or without mistakes. Or I start to use a common quote in UK >>>"FV[k @ff"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tano... LOL... Miguel de Cervantes would be proud of you! Another suitable quote from Don Quixote that could apply?

    "It seems to me utterly clear either that you do not really know me, or I do not really know you"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man City versus Spurs game has just exploded into acton 4 goals in less than ten minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JH... :)Thanks.
    Soccer always give me a sweet revenges without searching for it.

    I'm looking Man City vs. Tottenham 2-2 and now pk. goooal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. second half was great stuff.... Balotelli should have been off for his stamp though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still waiting for Liverpool to show up for their match against Bolton....did anyone tell them it was a Saturday match????

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved all the swearing being broadcast live on Fox TV during the Arsenal Man Utd game..... they won't like that...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao, what first half "electrifying"

    ReplyDelete
  11. John you should have seen this game, we were in mid-season form. One of the best games I have ever watched. Great ball control and sufficating defense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. new article posted

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys,I feel bad for situation about so many player last game so let me try explain my situation. 1. game I did not play because I did not sign from beginning(reason is my bad left knee and ab-ow knee but after some time after we stop playing regular season my leg was much better) 2. game I play bcause El Gato ask me(He was not able to com),3.game I play and pay $20 to Rony and told him if my knee allow me to play next game I will pay for whole session. So even my pane is back I would like continue especial when I see so many guys that I see 1.time and I am sure they did not sign from beginning. Thank You for your time

    ReplyDelete
  14. Safet no worries Come and play when you can

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guys cannot make it tonight. Have fun and win! Rugginho.

    ReplyDelete