Sunday, January 31, 2016

Welcome to the New Year! Indoor Soccer anyone?


OK, I know it's a bit late. It's almost February. I guess better late than never. I've had a busy start to the year hence my absence but I'm ready to start blogging again.  Hope you are enjoying the relatively mild Winter so far. Let's hope it continues! Maybe some of you are playing outside still?

But the main thing is finding out who, if anyone, wants to play indoor soccer? I know Tom A was trying to organize this but so far it's been a fairly lame response.

We can have a Sunday session at the Branford Sportsplex (Dome) and we will need to get moving as the new outdoor season will be with us before we know it!

So, who is in for Sunday Indoor soccer?

8 comments:

  1. Hi John, thanks for bringing us in again! Ronnie is in for indoor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JohnB, RobZ, Tano, Nino and moi have been playing at clinton outdoor for the last 2.5 months on Sunday from 9- 11:30- would be great to see more Celts ar that pick-up- our old players, Carlos, edgimar Alex etc all show up so its good football and lots of fun😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of you have said yes if you are available

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am traveling next weekend but am in as much as possible until March.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sent bunch of emails early January to start indoor again and had a set game scheduled at Sportsplex on Sunday the 17th at 1:30pm...I received confirmation of about 10 guys to play that Sunday but unfortunately no one showed up except myself and TomP. It was kind of a embarrassing situation and the folks at Sportsplex were not happy with me. We need to have 16 players to show up on a regular basis. By the way, I invited Astrit last time and he can bring 4 or 5 players or more as well. So if we can manage to bring 12 and Astrit can bring 4 or 5 players..we are good to go... So let's see how many can make it on a regular basis and I can schedule it with Sportsplex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom, are you able to secure the same playing time each Sunday? If you can, please lock it in, as that certainly helps with planning to be there on a weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe for month of February we can start @ 12pm mostly but I am not going to confirm anything with them until we know for sure we have at least 12 players or more first......

    ReplyDelete