Thursday, October 18, 2012

NEXT GAME; Oct 21st, Greenwich Arsenal

The penultimate game of the season is upon us with a home match against Greenwich Arsenal. This is a home game at Town Campus with a 10.30am kick off. I guess we just need to go out and have fun. Let's just play the last two games the way you would play a pick up game. Johnny B said this at half time in the last match and it's true. That's when you have the most creativity, the best fun and you never know.....we might actually play better because of that.

My one request is that you tell me before the end of Saturday if you are going to play, and if you are, can you please turn up well before kick off?

Could you also bring $20?

The team is officially broke because we did not pull in enough money at the beginning of the season to pay for 3 officials per game. I will bring my own personal check book to pay this weekend but I am already over $1000 out of pocket for the team over the last few years.  I'm not looking for that back but let's try and keep our playing fees up to date. It's  not that much money for 18 games a year. Thanks for your help on this.

See y'all Sunday!

22 comments:

  1. roll call;

    Tano
    Johnaldo
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Rugginho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tano
    Johnaldo
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Rugginho
    Jorge
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tano
    Johnaldo
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Rugginho
    Jorge
    Carlos
    John B

    ReplyDelete
  4. John... this is my last game, after this I'm out for the next vs. Vasco, because I have Ian baptist, but we can go out Friday get fdrunk and forget about the worse season of Madison Celtic.
    Put Hulk on the list or I will kill him.
    So now We have:

    Hulk
    Tano
    Johnaldo
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Rugginho
    Jorge
    Carlos
    John B


    PS Can I play 1st half back on def. or midd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok tano.... let's just go out and enjoy ourselves If you want to play in midfield that's fine with me.... only 9 signed up for the game so far so you can have the whole field!

      Delete
  5. win this game = to stay on this div.
    so I hope we start concentrate on the game and play with cojones, guts, huevos, garra, ñeke, forza. I will do my best for stay on the 2nd. div.
    See you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll bring some beers for Sunday We can go to the surf club after the game

    ReplyDelete
  7. life is short... let's not worry or stress...let's just have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should be able to play the 1st half. I am coaching a match at 12:30 in Deep River

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be there....so is at 10:30 not 10:00?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hulk
    Tano
    Johnaldo
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Rugginho
    Jorge
    Carlos
    John B
    TomA
    TomP (1/2 half)
    Fribeka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for lack of contact ibeen very busy.Ill be there. LaBoca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't want to be killed...........I'm in................Thanks Tano

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hulk
    Tano
    Johnaldo
    Roniildo
    El Gato
    Rugginho
    Jorge
    Carlos
    John B
    TomA
    TomP (1/2 half)
    Fribeka
    LaBoca
    Hulk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boys from Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  15. “We keep the ball on the ground, we pass it, and wait until the opponent makes a mistake. Then we score a goal.” The Barca way.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. 0 0 was a tough result. We played great and deserved 3 points!

    ReplyDelete
  17. At least we got one point!

    ReplyDelete