Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Hope you guys have  a great 4th July celebration today and some fun time with your families!

Just a few mid season facts for you to mull over as you bite into another burger!

We sit in 5th place in the league having won 4 and lost 5 of our 9 games so far. This means we are 7 points above a relegation spot and only 8 points away from a promotion spot!  A perfectly balanced position to be in heading into the late Summer /Fall season!  Vasco da Gama  are clearly the team of the year so far  having won 9 out of 9, sitting clear at the top 7 points ahead of their closest rival Greenwich Pumas who have 20 points. Then it's Mariners on 18, Orange on 14 then us!  Of course, Easton Rhinos are also on 12 points.

We have beaten two teams above us in the league and have lost to three teams below us in the league,

If we can beat those teams the second time around we will be challenging at the top for promotion!

Have a fun day and try and keep in some sort of shape between now and August!

14 comments:

  1. Thank You J.
    I did have a great time , until Boca lose 2-0 in Brasil.
    How was in L.I.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You J.
    I did have a great time , until Boca lose 2-0 in Brasil.
    How was in L.I.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. silent blog...at the end of the first half of the season, there was interest in getting together for a picnic following a scrimmage or perhaps a friendly with another team...any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron try this team:
      http://www.glastonburycelticfc.com/contact.php

      The beat Vasco da Gama 4-2

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer silence......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helllllooooo! very quiet out there. Pretty decent start to the first half of the season in the new league! Congrats!

    I just ordered a new camera...Nikon 16MP, shock-proof, freeze-proof, and most importantly, water-proof. So can tolerate any beer spillage. Scrimmage and picnic would be great so I can try it out before the second half of the season.....and maybe I can make it to more than one game this half. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear organizers and Managers:
    You may busy or traveling enjoying the summer, but I wonder if is any scrimmage game set up before the season start many guys ask me if I know something but my answer was: "I playing almost 7 days a week, so I don't really worry to much, but I let you know if is any news.


    Miss you LOTB:~( I hope we can share some mango salsa and Coronas in August.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry but I can post in this blog, it have some restriction or filters and I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't make any comments the blog have some issues.

    ReplyDelete