Monday, April 2, 2012

Warm Up Game; A good start!

Sounds like the game against the Madison over 30 team was a great work out for the team and some of the new players. By all accounts the final score of 4-2 to them was fair but the Celts played well and started to get some of the pre-season cobwebs blown away. Some new players made their first appearances and that can only help with our challenge in Division 2.



Just a reminder, again, if you have not paid your $90 season fee you CANNOT play for the team. Please make sure you send in your fee as soon as possible. We now have only 1 player who has not signed their waiver and is in danger of not playing at all.


David Slade has also decided to leave the team and join Div 1 outfit Southeast Xara. Best of luck and keep in touch!

9 comments:

  1. Buenos dias! It was good to get out on the field with the team. The new players played well, and some of us, myself as the prime example, showed that we need to get our timing back! Sorry for the miscues, especially my confusing El Gato by my running in front of him.

    Too bad about the player who hasn't submitted his waiver. We'll lose him for the entire season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work out. The score doesn't justify since we had a lot of great chances to actually beat them. But it was a great start. Our new players excellent performance and great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. which player hasn't returned his waiver form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He told me yestarday tha he would meet me at 7:30 pm but he never show up or answer me the phone.
      La Boca, is too busy coaching. take care dude.

      Delete
  4. Jodingo!!... is my fault that you have a few mistakes My shoes get you dazzled, so I fix it for the next game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tano, I wish it was your fault! However, I take the blame for confusing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tano have the new guys got Celtic shirts and their numbers on the back
    ? can you send me their selected numbers and also their email? thanks

    ReplyDelete