Saturday, October 4, 2014

NEXT GAME; Sunday October 5th, vs Danbury




Next game is an 11am Kick OFF vs Danbury at the Portuguese Cultural Center; Directions below  

Who is in, who is out, who is car pooling?


DANBURY PORTUGUESE CULTURAL CENTER:

I-84 West to Exit 6. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right and at next traffic light turn right onto Hayestown Avenue. At end of road, turn right onto Tamarack Avenue and go straight through first traffic light and bear left at next traffic light onto Locust Avenue (Danbury Hospital on left). Make left at next traffic light onto Osborne Street and go about 1 mile to the first traffic light and turn right onto Sand Pit Road. You will immediately pass condos on right, just as you pass the condos, take the driveway for the Medical Center Buildings on right. The Portuguese Center and field will be in back on the left.

10 comments:

  1. ROLL CALL;

    Roniildo
    Johnaldo
    Rob Bz
    Dustin
    Francisco
    Dan 50/50

    OUT;
    Mike
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in.
    Not sure about car pooling. I have to get back to my son's game.
    What's the deal: when/where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You John for the chances to let me play in the team, I have to take a break of playing competitive, I may consider to play next year, but I doubt it, I wish you can make up the team with a new guys, with good result, so you can send my card to SASL. I hope I see sometimes.I'll keep in touch. Once again thank you for all your effort.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Car pooling? where do you suggest? For Danbury we used to meet at the Madison circle

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROLL CALL;

    Roniildo
    Johnaldo
    Rob Bz
    Dustin
    Francisco
    Dan 50/50
    tomp
    Kevin

    OUT;
    Mike
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROLL CALL;

    Roniildo
    Johnaldo
    Rob Bz
    Dustin
    Francisco
    Dan 50/50
    tomp
    Kevin
    Hulk

    OUT;
    Mike
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROLL CALL;

    Roniildo
    Johnaldo
    Rob Bz
    Dustin
    Francisco
    Dan 50/50
    tomp
    Kevin
    Hulk
    Fribeka

    OUT;
    Mike
    Mike

    ReplyDelete